Campaign of the Month: March 2013
Forgotten Sagas of the 13th Age
Here’s the record of your old adventure notes, should you want to see them or reference them at some point. Chronologically from oldest up top to the newest at the bottom.
Adventure Concluding in Session 06
- You’ve been hired by Katerina Treharne, a notable Osis merchant (and Tormach’s grandmother) to recover goods that her business partner Merijin was dealing without her knowledge and find proof of the dead teamsters for her to bring back to their Union.
- Your payment is 20 silver each, plus a 50% discount for a few days at an inn partially owned by Katerina (named The Gallant Wizard).
- You talked to Gellis, Merijin’s nephew and he told you about what was going on. Merijin was staging a shipment to Forge of luxury goods (frost wine, jewelry, silk, art, etc) from the Dead District to hide it from Katerina.
- Gellis told you that the Fire Wasps got involved and killed Merijin and the teamsters because Merijin refused to hand over 50% of the goods. Merijin saw some of the killings, but fled for his life.
- After returning to inform Katerina of what you found, there was a messenger from Gellis telling you to meet him at a warehouse for more information about the Fire Wasps. As expected, it was a trap, but you killed 8 of your attackers before the last one surrendered.
- We interrogated the surrendered Fire Wasp and learned that to get to a higher-up we would have to visit the Round Duchess Tavern in the Dead District. He was paid 8 silver to lead us there and help question patrons within the Tavern. Bryn was sent to watch after Tormach’s GILF (Yeah, that’s Grandma I’d Like To F*ck)
- We arrived in the Dead District and sent Tormach and the Fire Wasp into the Tavern. Myself (Nilkka) and Anna Lynn kept watch over the side alley and tavern entrance from a side building window. After a long period of non activity I decided to cause a distraction which failed until Anna Lynn used “Gnome As Weapon”, causing a distraction of disastrous proportion.
- Battle ensues. Tormach is able to enter the back room door and listen to our mighty rumble. We long for Bryn to stop f*cking the GILF and come to our aide. This is the worst beer fight ever. We weren’t even drunk.
- We survive, barely, and follow Tormach through the door and down stairs … into the Rats Nest. Our battle was so long his torch almost burned out. Belgae is able to track prints on the ground that are humanoid and hurried and only moments ahead of us. (Somehow) we learn there is a thieves guild that runs messages within these tunnels. We begin to follow the tracks and double back and follow again. After hours of searching we hear the distinct sounds of hungry insects preparing for their attack. We are, after all, edible.